We are often asked to deal with transfer of equity which is when one party who is a joint owner of a property wishes to transfer their share in the house to another. This often arises upon divorce or separation of cohabitees and we will deal with an existing mortgage lender to obtain their consent or act on the remortgage of the property. We will then complete the transaction by registering the change of ownership at the Land Registry. A transfer of equity can also arise between other members of the family or joint owners in a business.

Latest News

Contact Us

14 Park Street
ST17 4AL

Tel: 01785 213234
Email: enquiry@1st-solicitors.co.uk

conveyancing quality
Back to top